6.26.2012

Buffalo Chicken Wraps, a bit lighter

My husband, Tom gets buffalo chicken wraps at work every Tuesday.  It's your typical fried chicken wrapped in a flour tortilla.  It inspired me for this meal.

I got a HUGE head of Romaine Lettuce this week in our CSA.  I had no idea what I was going to do with all of it!  As I was washing it to put it away and pulling off the leaves, I thought, these would make a good wrap for a lettuce wrap.  Then Tom started talking about Buffalo Chicken Day at work, and BING--dinner!

Romaine Buffalo Chicken Wraps
- 4-6 chicken breast tenders
- 1/4 cup Ken's Buffalo Wing Sauce and Marinade (or whatever you like)
- 6-8 romaine lettuce outer leaves, intact
- shredded cheddar
- ranch dressing

 Marinate the chicken in the sauce for about 30 minutes, or longer.  Bake in a 350 oven for about 20 minutes, depending on the thickness of your chicken.  Place chicken in leaves, add cheese and dressing, wrap, enjoy!  Pretty easy!!





No comments:

Post a Comment